Custom Search

Monday, December 08, 2008

1st time hit by racket afteermath!! LOL!!!

LOL, what a funny title.aftermath.nway 2day i felt pain on my head a while after playing badminton. it is the place where i got hit by my new yonex raket last week.lol.x worry.small prob jst a little pain but it reminds me of the time we play badminton.lol.2day i wasnt really njoying badminton with d doulos ppl tho i usually always njoy it.dono why la.haha.

well , what happen last week is that 1st time i was hit by a racket.somemore is my new racket and my best fren open ceromony it by hitting a high serve into my head,leaving behind a mountain for me to remember n go hiking when i am free.lol.jk.

what happened was we were warming up and i give her my new racket to try.i was going to serve when suddenly i heard a loud hit on my head.the next thing i know is my frend was appologizing to my and was massaging my head.mum ask me i was hit by shuttle or racket.lucky i am still alert and can answer hit by racket.lol.she didnt know that i was standing too near her.she tot that i was quite far away so when she accidentally hit me,she was surprised too.

nway i am not writing this to remind u that u hit me but just to capture my memories with u so that nxt time i can look back n smile at it.hehe. x feel guilty for hitting me ya,i know it is an accident.small matter n thx 4 d massage.haha.now i have to massage my head my own.

hmm,nway 2day i was waiting for sth.hmm what leh?dono la.guess la.haha. i think no1 can guess correct la.do put in the comments on what u all guess so that i knw if any1 guess correct. actually i am waiting for a media pass confirmation for MO 09 under badzine. it is actually a bit late d when i apply for tat. dono that it was over dateline d.haih, if oni i knew earlier,sure i wil get it.

nway now can oni pray that they have extra pass to giv me.how nice is it if i can get media pass with my pic n name printed and i can go to d court area to meet n interview the players. yes, i will be on my own as d other badzine ppl will oni b ther on fri to sun, but it will be a gd experience.after all,i have written for them too previously tho not live.tho i have bot tix for semi n finals d but is ok .cos i wanna sit w my BC frends of course.relli looking fwd to MO09.lol but at d same time x wan my cuti 2 end so fast la.hahahaha.

really pray that God will allow me to have the media pass.pls God, answer my prayer and i oso wanna meet wong/chin n knw them better.lol me dreaming perhaps.till then,tata.not feeling sleepy at all.so just drop by n blog while watching marriage of inconvenience. dono y cant zz? thinking of sth?LOL.tata

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy new year!

Shouldn't u check ur head? Though u feel ok rite now, it may not be so good in the future. My mom gave Chinese med to take after i knocked my head.

Oya, actually i wanna ask u, why do u hv 2 blogs? what make them different? (I know the posts are different.. other than tat?)

and abt the nuffnang, should i click at the green or blue part?