Custom Search

Friday, March 26, 2010

Off the lights please!! Earth Hour


We can do something to save out earth. Turn your lights off at 8.30pm on 27 March. I still remember last year in INTI college, i did turned my room lights off during Earth Hour time. Since is all dark in my room, i just sleep in that one hour. But in the end, didnt manage to sleep also. After one hour, switch my lights back on and continue to do my stuffs. In that darkness, I looked out of my room window to the opposite hostel block and notice that quite a number of rooms are also dark. Haha. Good, good. Thinking back about it now, I was happy that I was part of the Earth Hour. At least can help to save the earth. But perhaps more important is in out everyday life, we turn off the lights, fans, televisyen and other electrical appliances when we do not use it. I believe by doing that we have a bigger impact in saving the earth, in everyday live and not just during Earth Hour!

No comments: