Custom Search

Saturday, July 17, 2010

argghhh, geramnya!!!

ok, this is what makes me geram n irritated today. What had happen wasn't that bad actually but it really ticks me off because of the little bits of frustration that is building up inside me slowly. lol. dont worry, im ok now. Just want to write it all out here to release it. haha. Dont want to keep it inside me , scared one day i'll really explode. Actually i was surprise that i talk louder than usual just now. Oh man, i think most probably my threshold of tolerance already almost reach its limit. Somemore, didnt play badminton this week, so no place to release all my stress.

Back to the main title, 2day i tapao wan tan mee 4 dinner during lunch. Coffee shops here are close at nite. After eating the mee, i still feel hungry. So i thought of cooking seaweed n egg sup since there is an egg in the fridge which is already 2 weeks n im afraid that it will get spoilt. But i hesitated a while n think is it better for me to just eat the instant mushroom sup which just need to pour hot water into it instead of needing to use my landlord's rice cooker to cook seaweed sup ( no gas here).

Cant imagine i need to think so long to decide cos scared that landlord will grumble if i cook cos she made comment before when i boil water when there is still a lot of water but i need hot water in the flask. lol. dono why she is so stingy. Finally decide to cook seaweed sup cos i need more vege. haha.

I start cooking and ask landlord wan to eat sup or not. she say no and she dont eat so early. Then she ask i like to cook. I say not really , just cook what i feel like eating lo. I remember she say she will cook porridge for dinner, so i ask her cook already. She say not yet n im using her cooker. Aiya, i thought she already cook it n keep the food. Haih , my fault oso , so i say sorry to her. N hope that my sup quickly be ready. Luckily i use hot water to cook, if not lagi slow. Then she say, u rent room only but u always cook. Hello, since when did i ALWAYS cook?


I only hv time to cook on weekends which is why i want to finish the egg if not hv 2 wait 1 more week. N she say those who rent from her never cook one. I say i only cook weekends. (Actually i only cook maybe twice or 3 meals a weeks cos almost everyweek i will go my grandmother's place). I told her i was not full after eating the small wantan mee, so i cook n she knows that i eat a lot. She say can eat biskut la but i say biskut not enuff to make me full n she say is all psychology- all in my mind. I was like what??- all this while i eat a lot n get hungry easily cos my metabolism rate is high though i am small size. lol. Seriously i need to find a way to maybe decrease my metabolism so that i will not get hungry fast n starve. haha. I am stating to tahan my hungriness also. Got to eat less. Oh man but now i am hungry already. :(

After i finish cook the sup, i quickly pour it into my bowl and wash up her cooker and say u can cook now, sorry. But she say, she dont wan cook already cos she already full after drinking a packet of oats. she added like she always say, old ppl cant eat much. LOL, make me feel more guitly. i know old ppl cant eat much but not that little la.

She also say i eat very slow which i admit is my old habit and am trying to improve it. she say i am so choosy in eating food that i take so long to decide what to eat when she n the other tenant already order and waiting the food. my fault oso but then last Thurs, they brought me to another place which is a big food court ( not the usual 2 places where we go to eat everyday which really make me bored of the food but they nvr get bored of it cos they eat just to fill their stomach while i eat not only to fill stomach but oso to enjoy the food since there is nothing much i can njoy here. hello, we are in the state which is most famous for its food. they are really small eaters. they can eat bread for dinner and that is enough to make them full-certainly not for me. that's my breakfast. wakaka.) .

It is the 2nd time i hv been to the big food court but i still not yet see all the food there. So, i walk past all the stalls to see all the food n then only decide to order. they , on the other hand, saw a stall in front of them n order fast things like char kuey teow n those which cooks fast. To my surprise, when i walk back to our table, she already eat finish while my food not yet arrive. LOL, speechless. They eat very fast one. So they waited for me to finish lo and i feel bad to keep them waiting, somemore i order 2 things. porridge and petai which i thought that they can eat. but she is still waiting for hospital to make false teeth so she cant eat hard stuff n the uncle dont eat petai. My fault again for assuming that they eat all things cos they are very cincai ppl u know. aunty eat petai but i 4got bout her teeth :p. Lesson learnt: Dont always assume something n think about others. LOL. to make things worse the petai is so spicy that i took longer time to finish. i was trying hard to eat fast cos feel bad both of them waiting for me and i do apologise to them after that.

but this aunty thought that i didnt feel bad or what that 2day she said bout that n tell me i must think bout others n she feel paiseh the uncle hv to wait for me. LOL as if didnt feel bad. haih, eat also no peace. n she always like to compare me with the uncle cos the uncle only stays here 4 days a week as he goes back to hometown every weekends. how i wish my home is near. haha. n they dont use water heater while i use it almost all the time. sweat. honestly im a quiet stingy person too, i know how to save but if compare to them of course im not as stingy as them la. haha. she talk bout her water bill so little when only 2 of them staying, if i am not mistaken only rm2.50 or rm4 n she say see how much the bill come this time after i start stay here. n she comment that i always wash my clothes thus use more water. lol. having a rule that only allow me to use washing machine once a week is already strict man.... n of couse, some clothes need to be hand washed eveyrday. Faint. Anway, we are still ok after 2days incident, i mean we are still talking to each other though many times i dono what to talk to her. hehe.


Wow, i already write so long. There's some more things that make me geram actually but then if i write it sure will be a boring long post. lol. Meanwhile i will try to be content with what i have considering there are others who are less fortunate than me. lol. i hv no car but at least they dont mind bringing me out to eat ( i hope they really dont mind) hehe. Not much choices of food here but at least got food lo. Give me strength and grace to endure oh God.

though i am more fortunate n happy when comparing to those who are less fortunate than me but i believe that true happiness is the happiness that u get when u compare yourself to those who are more fortunate (can be more successful, richer, etc) than u but u still feel really happy for who u are. i wonder when i will achieve that. Is my standard of happiness too high? LOL.
i think i better fill my hungry stomach now and study. haha.

No comments: