Custom Search

Monday, October 18, 2010

the first dream (nightmare actually) (continued)


As i had said in previous post, here is the first dream (nightmare) Haha.
The first time was i dream of her waking me up on a weekend a few weeks ago. It seemed so real cause that time i have to sleep really sideways cause of the great fall and my body and hands always get cramps. In the dream, I was sleeping in the same position and she came into my room and wake me up and i didn't want to wake up. My body was also cramp (in real life and in the dream) and i was like trying to move my cramped hand to signal "don't disturb,  i wanna sleep". I woke up in relief and also cramp that no one is waking me up. LOL. How real i thought the situation in the dream was. Phew. May i not have this type of nightmare anymore.

No comments: