Custom Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

Craving for BB (badminton n buffet)... LOL!!!

heloo.so long i didnt post in my blog.well actually i open this blog about 2 years d n this is d 1st time i am really writing somethings here.lol. can't imagine i am so lazy.haha. nway i am not a person who likes to write unless sth special happen or i am hardworking.lol.nway dono why these few days i am craving for badminton n buffet. haha. it's normal 4 me 2 crave for badminton since it is my favourite and it's been 1 months plus i didnt play d.miss badminton so much. so hard to find kaki to play with. so this 1 month i oni watch badminton videos lo. prefer playing than watching lo. just like the 100 PLUS bottle ad says "HIDUP AKTIF. Bersaing di gelanggang badminton adalah jauh mendabarkan daripada menontonnya di TV". haha. Agree!!

About buffet leh, d last time i ate buffet is also about 1 month+ ago in genting with my dad. 4got what restaurant d. but that is 1 of the nicest buffet i had. so nice and so many things including fresh salmon. my favorite.got a few sushi too but 2bad they didnt top up. luckily i manage to take a few fish roe.haha. n i also like d beef and lamb n also the cook salmon. my dad took 4 me a thin sice of salmon skin which is also very nice.it is rm60++ per person and we have 30% discount coupon so it is really worth. we sat there for 2 hours. haha. by the way i really can eat. but wwe ddint try everything tehre cos mostly i was taking the same thing. had losts of salmon.the food that we didnt take was satay, chic rice, noodle , kuih and many other stuff.

i told my dad nxt time we go genting, we shld go 4 lunch instead of dinner cos we couldnt eat all the food also. better go for lunch which is cheaper. btw, it also have supper buffet which i joke with my parents that maybe supper is d leftover dinner food.haha. many ppl go there and eat esp golden citizens cos they are entitled for 50% off.hehe.really tot of bringing mum n sis there next time.wah i am talkiing so much abobut food. lol. i never crave for buffet like this before. even b4 zzing i am always thinking bout japanese buffet. oh man , i think i am getting abnormal. jk.lol. d only jap buffet tat i went was sushi station,which is rm30+ and is ok ok only lo. some things not so fresh. but for tat price is ok lo. tot of going to 1U Shogun with my fren. but tat is still quite long. after our exam in november most prob. i hope this sem really send fast. cant wait to go back n relax n of course play bmt 3x a week with my mum.haha.

Thx God 2day finally i am going 2 play badminton. hmm at 1st i book court and these oni me n my fren going 2 play. luckily i ask a new fren and ask her 2 bring her frends too. so there will be 5 of us playing 2day. nvr play with them b4 but looking forward to it. wow, what a long post!!(dono ppl reading this wil be bored or not).i shall stop now n start doing my assignment(BORING but no choice).ok la. shall blog agan if i am rajin :P

2 comments:

To Glorify Him said...

Lol, craving for badminton and buffet huh..hehe..you must be evry good in badminton rite?I hear your blog oso dun dare to play with you d..hehe

Yea, nxt time shall eat buffet again..sit and eat all you can..when u free, u come ipoh la, lot of food, eat until u drop..LOL :)

JOY Music said...

hehe.yea. 1st time me craving 4 buffet.hehe. hmm me badminton not so gd lo. oni tat i really like d sports. my passion n i even thought of becoming an umpire.lol sounds weird rite. haha. but dono how la. hehe. got chance we play badminton lo. hehe