Custom Search

Monday, October 13, 2008

My rusty badminton skills.haha

just back to room after class for an hour break .had porridge, herbal tea egg and fried ice cream for lunch. there were having some food bazaar in college. the fried ice cream is quite ok but i expected it too be nicer.haha the herbal egg was nt nice. no taste at all. regretted that i bought 3 eggs(bought 3 cos is cheaper if buy 3- me greedy rite)haha. my mum can cook way more delicious herbal egg than that.kinda miss my mum's cooking. so long have nt eat home cooked food d. lol. i am always talking about food. me becoming a pig d. haha. JK.

anyway back to the title of this post,played badminton during weekends, both sat n sunday nite to cure my badminton fever. since i hav not play 4 a month+ d, my badminton really berkarat. lol. miss a few hit(so paiseh) n hit some bad shots. nevertheless it was a great game. njoy playing and sweating after so long no exercise.hehe.

on sat, i play with a group of girls. most of them are new n this is my 1st time playing with them. one of them is quite good in placing the shuttle.having is returned crosscourt when i smash at her. i was quite shocked n amazed by the return as i didnt expect it. however after playing a while, kinda can guess where she will place the shuttle. played women's double for 2 hours. really fun and after that we went dinner n get to know each other too since i just met some of them.haha.

on sun only me and another fren play. it is so hard to find badminton kaki so always only 2 of us are available for the game. really hope can find more kaki next time.thou only 2 of us, we still play anyway. both badminton fans. haha. this time is more strenous than sat. we played singles and also ask a pair on d next court to play a game with us. played mixed doubles. the girl plays very well. her shots has is so powerfull. my friend also say her shots got loud sound.as expected we lost but we improve in second game, scoring better marks than the 1st game. hehe. how i wish i can hit like her. my shots no power one leh. dono is it because my stroke is wrong or what. been trying to improve it but dono how. my shots always lack power. cant go from baseline to baseline.

my badminton friend gave me some home cooked popiah that his mum made. just nice for me as i was hungry after the game. no need to buy burger d. it was nice. thanks friend:)the next day, no need to say lo. my whole body especially hand and leg pain but still it is worth as i njoy badminton so much.looking forward to next game session which is dono when yet. hope soon lo before badminton fever getting higher again. haha.

P/S: i wasnt able to finish blogging before class just now so i came back after class n dinner to finish this blog. that is why the time now is at nite :P

No comments: