Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WAH!!! SURPRISE LETTER :D

guess what happen yday? sth cute,interesting, funny, weird and surprising too. i was shocked. haha. sound v suspense leh. nway this is what happen. last nite suddenly my roomate saw a letter slipped under our door. it is written in chinese n i dono read. she read it but she also dono some words. so after that she go 4 dinner n ask her frends what it mean. we agak2 know wat d letter contain before that lo. it is actually a letter from a gal who lives same floor with us. it write to the wear spec pink color shirt gal. we dono who she writes to cos both of us oso wear spec n got pink color shirt.hehe. it says that did u receive d 1st letter? we wonder what letter? then i realised one day there is a small paper outside our room on d floor.

i tot is some1's paper flew to here.so i just pick it up n put it on d corridor wall lo. the gal say in d letter cant we be frends? maybe u see d friends that i am with is TB but i am not TB. x worry, i x chase after u. my roomate was laughing at that.so funny la the way she writes it. then she say if u receive this letter, can u pls sms to me. sorry to disturb n thx u. me n roomate blur cos we x hav her number oso. then roomate ask me wanna reply? i say maybe she will send another letter again. she say no lo cos d letter say actually gt 1 more letter but she decided notto give me. so i say ok la.

so she reply ask her who she write to? n we x receive any letter. then i hang d letter with clips on my cloth hanger outside. i wonder is who lo. but in my mind, i am thinking of some1 that mite be her but still it is quite unlikely. i oso tot of another gal. anyway no1 took d letter for quite a few hours n i am sure that 2moro some1 will take it. but man i was wrong. we all went to zz about 12am sth, then i wake up 1am sth to go to toilet. n there i saw d paper is gone d. n another small paper is slided into our room again.

wah so efficient leh. so i took n read it but cant understand at all. i oni knw d english word that she write which is coklat, cowboy jaket, block G study. hmm quite anxious, impatient n oso excited to knw what she write lo but roomate zz d.so wait for 2moro lo. honestly i cant really zz last nite cos party was thinking bout d letter n oso cos d weather is so so hot that we on our fan full speed,5 the whole nite. lol. really hot n umcomfy.

then i wake up at 8am sth to go toilet again n again i saw another letter there. wa, again i dono how to read so i js put it on roomate's table. d next day, still hot so i wake up quite earlier than usual lo. then my roomate say that d letter is 4 me, d fair, short hair ,spec gal.haha. actually i knw tat is 4 me d lo. dono y just sense it.even my roomate also think is 4 me.hehe,actually i quite happy la cos got ppl wanna be frends with me. nvr i receive a letter like tat.quite syok oso honestly.i know the feeling of liking some1 n caring for them as gd fren i mean. it is so hard sometime 2 like a person n when d person didnt react or treat u like u expect them too. really tiring u know n i experience it a lot of time.is like i treat them well, care for them n always be there 4 them but they x really appreciate it la.

so this time is d opposite, got ppl wanna knw me and care bout me, so i actually feel hepi n bahagia la. as in finally got ppl notice that i exist n is interested to knw bout me. cool leh. didnt knw that i am attractive too. haha. ok i perasan, i knw my frien always say that i am cute n have babay face. haha.nway i x reply her instantly cos i wanted to go lunch eat pan mee in bakery. scared it habis like yday so i go early lo. n plan 2 reply her when i come bc. so i come bc around 4 sth like tat n chat w my frien. i told her bout tat letter n she laugh.hehe. so funny la.

then i want 2 reply n put d letter in her room but i not sure which is her room la. scared later wrong room then v paiseh la. somemore i reply can u write in english n put my msn there also. haha. then i waited lo in case can c her out of her room. actually when i come bc , i saw her from far.dono she saw me or not but i was very shy that time that i kinda avoid her by walking fast.haha. yep i am a shy person. lol. then bout 6 sth i saw her roomate went into her room so i knw her room d. so i slide d letter there lo. she so efficient la. within minutes, she reply my letter d. giving her hp n asking for mine too.

so i added her in msn n wait 4 her 2 on9 but she x.so in d end i sms her lo,saying i added her in msn. she reply asking my frendster so i added her too. then about 9 sth she on9, n we chat. she told me 2day is her birthday n i am her birthday friend.haha. so i wish her. n also i ask her wat makes her wanna be my friend leh. then she reply she likes me. i was like what!!! quiet shocked oso. then she say she's kidding. i say o ok. then she say dono how 2 explain y she wanna be my fren. she say just wanna knw me lo. o ok. i am ok with that, in fact i always bump into her n i think that she is quite nice la. quite cool oso.

but weird thing is i saw her v long d but she oni realised me this month. lol . i was like saw her since last year. n i move to this level since sept. wonder y now only she notice me. nway better late than never. so we chat n get to knw her. n then very funny cos suddenly she x reply me so long. so i say brb bath, n after i bath she still x reply me. then she sms me say stdy?zz? n she say die, she falling in lov with me. wah i was so shock. i reply i js bath n did she get my msn msg? turns out she x get it n my msn prob i cant sign in after that. no wonder la she x reply.

i oso say cant be gua she falling 4me. then she reply bout can be or cant be , just 4get bout it. but she say:but i dono la, if i cant stop loving u, i hope u can slap me. haha. so so funny la. i was laughing when i read her sms. so so funny n i think she is cute la.hehe. n she say no matter what happen, can i be her fren 4eva. i was slow in replying her. then she sms again say sorry, she likes to joke n play. sorry to scare me.

actually i was not scared la. just surprised. but honestly i dono she oni joking or not about that. v funny la.i reply ya, i can be her fren 4eva n i ask when her exam.cos my fren ask me to tell her that i will belanja her a simple dinner n i told her d. but dono when yet. will arrange with her. maybe sun or mon since her exam finish on mon. c how lo. hehe. nway she ask me my exam fri n sat? i x reply cos i very malas. those who knw me, i seldom reply many times lo unless is urgent. i am not a sms person.haha.

nway it actually feels good to know that some1 is actually interested t be my fren. all this while , i am always d one 2 who takes initiatives 1st to get to knw ppl and to keep in touch with them but now feels happy that is d other way round. feels nice to be noticed la. haha. ok . really a long post. i notice i do write a lot if i gt things to say.lol mostly i crap i think.haha. ok hope our frienship will grow and God bless the birthday gal n birthaday friend.

arggg exam on fri n i am so sien studying that no mood liao. so bloggin now n zzing soon.g9

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Indeed it is a long post :P
But it's detailed like i was there. It's so cute and funny...
Keep on blogging yach so that i know what you are up to :)