Custom Search

Saturday, October 18, 2008

:) My New Badminton Tee!! :)

hello. finally i get to see how my new Yonex badminton tee looks like. thanks to my sis who email me the pic after making me wait a few days. lol.here is the Japan Super Series 2008 tee thanks to my badminton friend ,Mike who bought it in Japan during the Japan Open tournament. really thanks a lot,Mike for the tee. Really appreciate it. very nice and special the design. it is different from the normal yonex badminton tee that i have. hehe. actually didnt expect the design will be like that but still it is very nice and i like it.just a bit surprised. anway, a short post tonite. Let my words be few, let the pics reveal. hey, it rhymes!!! ok ok, i know. LOL. chaoz


2 comments:

To Glorify Him said...

Hi!aaron here..wow, that's a very nice and beautiful tee..nice colour and the stars there too!

Wah, from Japan..must appreciate o..also, u got so many badminton shirts a? Tht's so cool!keep in touch :)

JOY Music said...

hi aaron. didnt know that u read my blog. nway nice to see u post comment here. this is my 1st blog n i am still improving my blogging skills.hehe. u write blog also la. ya, this is starting to be a of my fav yonex tee. it is just so different from others n so comfy. really appreciate n taking good care of the tee.hehe.hmm not many la. but i got 7-8 badminton shirts all given by my badminton friend lo. he is so nice.take care n keep in touch